Visits

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Theophilus London - "I Want You"


Theophilus London's new mixtape I Want You drops tomorrow and I can't wait!! Here is the most recent leak from the upcoming project from London titled "I Want You" which features samples from the late great Marvin Gaye. Below you will find the audio stream for the single along with some words from Theoph himself on what inspired the mixtape. Enjoy the cut and be sure to swing back by The Lounge tomorrow (4/28) to get your copy of I Want You!
This track sparked the whole mixtape!
I bought every single Marvin Gaye record i could fine.. and spent an entire 2 months listening while working on my album in LA. I then bought the separate parts from the original song I WANT YOU by Marvin Gaye and
recorded my verse and singing in LONDON. I put all the different instruments together for the new wave version :)

It was a pleasure Covering this song! I really Want my Listeners! and this is my way of telling them!!
I am very Excited for people to hear my new desires and I just want Girls to wake up and put this on! eat their breakfast smoke their brains out and enjoy I WANT YOU

Theophilus London - "I Want You"

No comments:

Post a Comment