Visits

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Daily Dose: Kit Knows - "Knots"




Time for ya Daily Dose! Canada resident Kit Knows, formal member of hip hop duo Two Left released his solo mixtape entitled The First Space: Kit On The Moon this past January. I have to apologize because I thought I posted this when I first downloaded it. The entire mixtape features production from fLako serving as a remix to his beat tape, The First Space Shit On The Moon. Listen to my pick of the day from Kit titled "Knots" which features some dope horns on the chorus and rides out till the end of this short but sweet cut. Follow the links below to check out myspace pages and to download both mixtapes for FREE!

Kit Knows Myspace
Two Left Myspace
Kit Knows - The First Space: Kit On The Moon
fLako - The First Space Shit On The Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment