Visits

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Green Tea - Spaces+Places: Album Sampler


Today I share a VERY special treat with you all. Not too long ago I was surfing the web and stumbled over this masterpiece (no exaggeration) from DJ/Producer Green Tea hailing from the Bay Area. Though the release of his album, Spaces+Places (8/09), slipped past me last year, I'm not kicking myself for it. Instead I'm taking the "better late than never" approach because, well, the album is just that damn good! This album jams nonstop from beginning to end, raising the bar for the Acid Jazz genre and genres alike. Find out what it is that has got me soaring on cloud 9 by listening to the album sampler I have posted above. Follow the links below to buy his album Spaces+Places and also to visit his myspace page.
Buy Album: Here
Myspace: Here

No comments:

Post a Comment